D2M2J provides you with a set of tools designed to help you analyze combinations of dredging and disposal sites and generate recommendations for dredged material volume allocation.
The package integrates three applications. D2M2J-GIS enables you to measure distances and plan transportation paths, D2M2J-DSS allows performance assessment, while D2M2J-LPS manages dredge, transfer and disposal sites, links, equipment, material use and storage needs.
D2M2J Crack+ Free
D2M2J For Windows 10 Crack is a software solution that enables optimal allocation of dredged material (D2M) volumes between dredging and disposal sites. The system comprises three applications:
· D2M2J Torrent Download-GIS,
The D2M2J-GIS enables you to analyze combinations of dredging and disposal sites and generate recommendations for dredged material volume allocation. It integrates the following modules:
· Dredge site analysis,
· Dredge volume allocation,
· Dredging optimization,
· Dredge site-related information (contact-points and distance between sites).
The D2M2J-DSS (Dredging Site Selection) enables you to choose dredge sites (potential and optimal) for a specific type of D2M material, while D2M2J-LPS (Dredge Site Logistics) allows you to select the most appropriate dredge site for the dredged material.
The D2M2J-GIS enables you to analyze combinations of dredging and disposal sites and generate recommendations for dredged material volume allocation.
The main tasks of D2M2J-GIS are:
· Dredge site analysis
· Dredge volume allocation
· Dredging optimization
· Dredge site-related information
· Download of all the informations needed for the analysis into a common database.
The D2M2J-DSS (Dredging Site Selection) enables you to choose dredge sites (potential and optimal) for a specific type of D2M material.
The D2M2J-LPS (Dredge Site Logistics) allows you to select the most appropriate dredge site for the dredged material.
D2M2J-DSS enables you to analyze five different scenarios:
1. One dredge site for D2M
2. Two dredge sites for D2M
3. Three dredge sites for D2M
4. One dredge site for T2M, one disposal site for T2M
5. One dredge site for T2M, one disposal site for
D2M2J Torrent (Activation Code) [Win/Mac]
• Can manage dredge, transfer and disposal sites in a single database, and link to logistical applications
• Manages also Dredge loaders and other dredging equipment
• Allows a report of economic efficiency
• Allows creation of material use and storage
• Ability to manage transfer and disposal sites in 3D terrain
• Manages transportation paths
• Integrated geo database: GIS, Dredge data, RODATA
• Manage chemical tanks for Dredge Disposal Disposal of Dredge (Dredge Disposal)
• Manages transfer stations
• Automatic dredge loaders with MMS function and mapping
• Dredge and disposal application, measuring path, dredging volume and transportation costs,
• Transporting and storing of the Dredge using GPS, Automatic Control,
• Manageation of the sites with MMS, and so on
• On Google Earth
• View reports
• With Google Earth, you can see the map and view various reports.
• On Google Earth, you can link to 3D terrain using Google Earth.
• In a 3D terrain, you can link to the sites, and so on.
• On Google Earth, you can also measure a path with the tool and create a path from a location to another location
• A path is created in the map at a given distance from an existing location
• When the tool is finished measuring, you can create a path from the point where you started to the end point
• In the path, you can choose the combination of the points you want to create a path
• The software measures the path on the map and creates a path between the points
• In the path, you can also set the path surface type (smooth or bumpy) and the path width. You can create a path on the map, and then delete it at a later time
• You can create a path, and set the number of sections in it
• You can also choose the type of path (rounded, linear, or angle)
• You can choose the material of the path (paved or unpaved)
• You can create a path for vehicle use
• In a map, you can create paths for different types of vehicles (Trucks, Buses, etc.)
• In a map, you can also create a path for electric vehicles
• You can create a path for walking
• You can also set the different settings for a path
D2M2J Crack+ Keygen Full Version For Windows
D2M2J is a geospatial information system for dredge operations and disposal site (DS) evaluation.
D2M2J includes three applications :
– a GIS system that enables the calculation of an optimal disposal site for dredged materials, and the identification of those DSs already allocated within a
– a DS performance analysis tool, which allows for the identification of DSs where dredge operations have to be optimised, in order to avoid
run-off (potential drainage of dredged material);
– a dredge database, which allows the storage and management of geometries and data linked to the DSs in order to facilitate dredge operations.
D2M2J is based on the following components:
– a GIS, designed to manage and calculate distances, connect DSs and assess optimal disposal sites.
– a database where dredge and DS are stored in a hierarchical way and where information regarding transportation paths and distances are stored.
– a DS performance analysis tool based on CART and J48 Decision Trees, which calculates the best disposal sites within a DS area.
– a site database, which allows the storage of DS geometries and facilitates DS data entry.
D2M2J is designed for dredge sites and disposal sites (DSs), as well as for the transportation of dredged material (Dredge) as well as a form of information storage.
Recommended for the following use cases:
– Use for dredge disposal operations or for the inventory and monitoring of dredge operations.
– D2M2J allows for the storage and management of dredge and DS geometries.
– D2M2J allows the evaluation of sites where dredge operations have to be optimised, in order to avoid run-off (potential drainage of dredged material).
Transportation of dredged material:
– Transportation of dredged material requires the use of a GIS and a database for storage and management of transportation paths and distances.
– D2M2J also allows for the storage of dredge and DS geometries.
– Infrastructure is an important component of dredge operations. The database of D2M2J can be used as a starting point for the analysis of a number of different infrastructure
What’s New in the D2M2J?
D2M2J is an Open Source tool for designing dredge and dump sites and managing dredged material management and disposal sites. D2M2J is a new generation solution that was designed specifically for dredge and dump site designers and operators. D2M2J consists of a GIS-based module D2M2J-GIS, a DSS and a LPS module.
D2M2J-GIS can be used independently from the other modules to generate basic recommendations for dredged material management.
When used in the integrated mode, the D2M2J solution has more functionality and includes a dedicated interface, as well as an advanced query engine. This allows users to manage and analyze all the information required to evaluate combinations of dredge and dump sites, build more detailed datasets and analyze the output of D2M2J-GIS and D2M2J-DSS.
D2M2J-GIS provides a workflow for analyzing dredged material management options
D2M2J-GIS can be used independently from the other modules to generate basic recommendations for dredged material management
When integrated with the other modules, D2M2J has more functionality and includes a dedicated interface, an advanced query engine and a set of tools to analyze and visualize the output generated by D2M2J-GIS and D2M2J-DSS.
D2M2J-DSS: performance analysis module
D2M2J-DSS is an application module developed to analyze and generate advice on the suitability of dredge and dump sites.
D2M2J-DSS can be used independently from the other modules and in the integrated mode with D2M2J-GIS, to generate basic recommendations for dredged material management and analyze performance, using the inputs and outputs provided by D2M2J-GIS.
D2M2J-DSS can be integrated with any software that reports material volumes. By analyzing each input provided by the user, D2M2J-DSS generates a set of performance recommendations.
Uses a set of performance criteria to compare dredged material management options
Visualize the results of the analysis and generate advice to the user
Store the result of the analysis in CSV file format
Integrated with MMSi products from MMSi
Upload the output of D2M2J-DSS to GIS applications for visual analysis
D2M2J-LPS: dredge, transfer and dump sites module
D2M2J-LPS is an application module that runs in the background and manages all dredge, transfer and dump sites to be included in the analysis.
Manage and store dredge
System Requirements For D2M2J:
OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista
Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Disk: 500 MB
Run On: Direct3D 9 compatible video card with at least 256 MB of RAM
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core