1. Workout right at your desk.
2. Break up your day by taking a break. You can choose a specific break time like taking a 30 minutes to a 1 hour break and do any of the exercises that you like.
3. Earn points for doing certain exercises. And you can earn points for doing others exercises as well.
4. Break up your day by taking a break. You can choose a specific break time like taking a 30 minutes to a 1 hour break and do any of the exercises that you like.
5. Workout right at your desk.
Break Pal Features:
1. Keep you in shape.
2. Complete the exercises in the app.
3. Stay fit.
4. Help others for a healthier lifestyle.
5. Monitor your health by taking a healthcheck at the end of each workout and earn reward for taking a healthcheck at the end of a day.
6. Break up your day by taking a break.
7. Do it daily if you like.
8. Do the exercises.
9. Choose the specific breaktime and break the day into different parts.
10. Choose the exercise you like to do.
11. Automatically calculate calories burn and steps.
12. Workout right at your desk.
13. Designed for the lazy.
14. Change your exercise from morning to night.
15. Do at least 5 daily break sessions.
16. Monitor your health by taking a healthcheck at the end of each workout and earn reward for taking a healthcheck at the end of a day.
17. Monitor your progress in the app.
18. Track your progress in the app.
19. Track your progress in the app.
You can design a fully custom speech recognition system in the embedded environment using the Embedded Speech Recognition Kit from Speech Perception Technology.
Embedded Speech Recognition Kit is built on the very high performance speech recognizer from Speech Perception Technology and low level C API available on Windows CE/Pocket PC/Smart Phone OS. It makes it very easy to create embedded speech recognition systems with zero coding effort.
1. The Emulator is a highly sophisticated speech recognition engine.
2. The engine supports ISIP ASR algorithms and converters, with both LVCSR and HMM-MMR algorithms and various recognition modes for acoustic and language modeling.
3. The language modeling is powered by LMDB library.
4. For Spanish, Catalan and Hungarian phonetic and grammar files are provided with the kit.
5. The development kit provides an efficient API for developing applications in a cross-platform environment.
The development environment includes:
– Embedded Speech Recognition Kit Source Code
– WCF Service Starter Kit
– Service Provider and client starter kit
The Kit is shipped with pre-configured project that can be easily configured for you:
– An emulator is included which uses the API
– An Application Service is included which uses the WCF Service Starter Kit
– A WCF Client can be used for testing
To run the emulator:
Download the “Embedded Speech Recognition Kit” project in the Sample\Binaries folder.
To run the WCF Service:
Download the “WCF Service Starter Kit” project in the Sample\Binaries folder.
To run the WCF Client:
Download the “WCF Client” project in the Sample\Binaries folder.
To run these projects, you must first have Visual Studio installed on your computer.
Please follow the following instructions to make sure that Visual Studio is installed correctly.
1. Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003 > Visual Studio.NET 2003 Setup.
2. Select the Setup Components option in the Welcome dialog box.
3. Click Next.
4. In the Select Components dialog box, click Add or Remove Components.
5. Select Visual Studio Command Prompt, then click OK.
6. A Visual Studio Command Prompt window will open.
7. In the command prompt window, run the following command to install Visual Studio:
“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003\VS2003\VS_